Dentist

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Don't you just hate going to the dentist then once your there they decide to pull a tooth.
    Cooper Coupe...

Harry Fairbairn Sponsor
    Oh Don't..... you have just reminded me that i need to make an appointment

I am unfortunately an almost regular visitor to my dentist and If I could earn airmiles or such like I could be a well travelled person on those airmiles. and I dont mind going to him.

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    Best place I know of to go to the dentist is in Dubai. No drilling for filling, laser is less sairer (I need to get a life) Another three years before this kind of technology is available here outwith Harley St and such places.

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Dentists are the most vindictive pain-givers ever invented! WHO in their right mind goes through High School thinking to them selves.... "Hmmmm, wonder what I want to be when I grow up? I KNOW!!!! I'll inflict excruciating, endless, needless pain on some unsuspecting daftie that wonders into my surgery, for no reason whatsoever!" <<<Insert evil laugh MIDI file.

Seriously though, my dentist is very good, very patient and understand us fearties need a bit more hand holding than some braver folk.

I feel your pain, Fi. I've had my share of single teeth extractions (so has Lenore for that matter) and they are NOT fun. Worst I ever had was all four wisdom teeth ripped out my jaw bone for no apparent reason other than "they looked like they needed to come out."

B@st@rds.

A.

PS. Promtly changed dentists after that.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Car
    Mini R53 2005
    I absolutly love the dentist

Ive been that many times they offered me to there staff night out!

I had a lump on my gum that I noticed a week past Friday tooth had a wee niggle in it prior to this. It was a crown that had root treatment so no pain unless I/they the dentist pressed the lump and I went through the roof with pain. They gave me some antibiotics which done nothing so went back today to the wee lass (as my dentist is on holiday) she asked the senior dentist the one that owns the practice to have a look which took about 30mins the wee lass explained how the lump and been soft but was now hard and he said yip it is a compacted something or other and best to get the tooth out.

I could just tell the wee lass would have her hands full taking this tooth out and she did was at it for bl00dy ages pressing and pressing I was just about to tell her to give it me and I'll yank it out when she shouted that's it the tooth is out. Now that pain is worse that before

Been spitting blood all afternoon went back but they assure me that it has clotted ok.
    Cooper Coupe...

euan
    Nasty Fi.

I had a fantastic dentist in Edinburgh, well, North Berwick, superb guy I played hockey with.

The one in London was also great, she knew I wasn't the best at dentists and always looked after me. Saw me at short notice a couple of times as well when I chipped a tooth the week before I was due to get married!

Need to find a new one now, but the village has a local NHS guy who is taking people on, happy days!

And Andy - I alsways thought debtists were people who went to medical school and thought, you know what, I'll just take the section on teeth and be done with it. 7 years seems too much hard work!

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Sorry to hear your plight Fi. I've also got a season book with my dentist. Lost my first 2 teeth in the last 3 years & have my last 'wisdom' tooth under watch!! , woopee!!

Toothache is THE worst pain ever.

20 plus broken bones were a doddle in comparison.

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    I was just at the dentist yesterday to get a crown put back in (it fell out at the weekend)... I get on great with my dentist as I was one of his first patients when he set up his own practice... I have been sooooo many times over the years, mostly down to my earlier years of loving full fat fizzy juice and sweeties..