2010 car launches have started...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    euan
    Virgin launched today. Interesting thing about this car is that it's the first car in F1 ever to be designed entirely by computer and NO wind tunnel running.

I think it's right up there as my favourite new design - loving the needle point nose. Bet it runs like a pig though...

Yeah baby that looks awesome!! I LOVE that paint scheme. I reckon this will be like throwing the cat amongst the pigeons so to speak being all computer designed only and no wind tunnel influences... I think this car will do pretty damn good and it is just going to boil down to whether or not the drivers can bring out its full potential!!

Man there are so many more teams this year its hard to pick one to follow/support

My teams so far are, Virgin (seen now), Lotus (not seen yet) and Team Mercedes GP Petronas (seen)
    Last edited by zimbo; 3rd February 2010 at 02:30 PM. Reason: adding paragraph...

euan
    Yeah, it's a cracking looking car.

Have you seen the pace of the Sauber? I can't decide if they are just running light to get sponsors or not. If they are running full weight - it's this years Brawn :-)

No not really seen much stuff at the moment, will need to have proper deep look see things and maybe try make a prediction before the championship starts...

Whose it gonna be I wonder.... .... .... I wonder.........mmmmmmmm

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    I just don't change my spots ................................

It has to be the 'Red' Team

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

euan
    Quote Originally Posted by Crombers View Post
    I just don't change my spots ................................

It has to be the 'Red' Team
    What, Virgin? ;-)

clubman0_1
    tell you what is clever about the mclaren - exhaust preheat the back tires as blast right onto them at low speed. keeps heat in them for a restart - clever me thinkI think thats your tean and they will be doing to the rest of them