2010 car launches have started...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thats right Mercedes GP launched their car yesterday in Stuttgart and it looks awesome a kind of light silver with a slight hint of Petronas green in it as well... roll on the rest of them now woohoo

baptie
    Car

Drivers

Top Team

GCA3N
    Looks amazing. Looking forward to the start of the season.

euan
    It does look brilliant, but I think it's actually last seasons Brawn painted to this seasons colours as they've not finished the new car yet.

euan
    I should add - all the teams are apparently doing that. Keeps the new design under wraps as long as possible too.

euan
    Well, apparently I was wrong, all the teams so far have launched with new designs!

So far, I'm loving the new Renault colour scheme, and wondering if Sauber will get any sponsers (a pure white car with no logos in F1?!?).

The new McLaren looks VERY hardcore, I'm hoping to see it spank the Ferrari which looks like a 3 year old design in comparison. It'll be really interesting to see just how they all do in testing this week!

euan
    So:

New Ferrari

New McLaren

New Renault

New Sauber

That tail fin on the McLaren, and the exhausts, are a work of art. I'm very intrigued by that car, it doesn't seem to have a lot of external cooling, something very trick is going on there.

euan
    Oh, and there are a load of rumours flying around about diffusers. Again. Some teams have apparently gone for a triple, but we'll have to wait till they are running to see as not one team has shown the back of the car yet.

Car
    R56 JCW and various race MINI's
    booked to go to monaco this year for the GP, think its the only season of F1 that ive ever been bothered about

euan
    Quote Originally Posted by Knox18 View Post
    booked to go to monaco this year for the GP, think its the only season of F1 that ive ever been bothered about
    It's lining up to be an awesome season again. Lots of changes to cars, lots of new driver lineups, and loads of new teams, though we'll need to wait to see how many turn up. Can't wait!