MINI Releases First Teaser Video of New Crossover

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    I like the Grey (Parklane) colour better than the white but I would have the white non the less.

The thing is though I'm not sure I would own this straight away look how long it has taken to iron out the faults in the R56 as long as it's taken for the facelift to come out which I guess is the norm really.
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    R56 Factory JCW
    Interesting to see if the handling still feels like a mini too.

From Factory JCW to Audi TT Quattro - Might be back one day!

Delboy
    I must say that looking at the photos again I really like this . The interior is very nice and I like the idea of having 4 passenger doors for a change (rather than the two and a half I have on my Clubbie ). I wasn't sure about it being a "4x4" but I believe only the Cooper D and Cooper S will have the four-wheel drive system so that would help traction enormously from a performance point of view rather than for mud-plugging!

Plus, I like my car to be different from the mainstream and this would certainly fit the bill .

so it's all official now

Cooper D it is for me then I so glad that I have waited now.

http://theswitchback.com/news/mini-c...eSwitchback%29
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    Mini R53 2005
    Well.. unfortunate thing is, i have to work with MINI's all day, and all i can say is it was fine until they bring this out :( which i really dont like the look of

well speaking of the X1, it is actually only 12cm higher than the actual 1 series, and obviously LCI (Life cycle impulse / Facelift) looks aswell.

Car
    Mini R53 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Delboy View Post
    I wasn't sure about it being a "4x4" but I believe only the Cooper D and Cooper S will have the four-wheel drive system so that would help traction enormously from a performance point of view rather than for mud-plugging!
    If its anything like the X1, then you can have a choice of S-Drive or X-Drive versions, so i possibly assume that it can be the same for this aswell.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Certainly interesting and god I could have done with that a few weeks back to get up the drive. Don’t fancy the front grille at all but if the standard Mini keeps its cheeky look then its ok to have a bigger brother.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Quote Originally Posted by Scottie View Post

Your not going to be able to see much out of the back of that!! so I think PDC will be a must have.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottie View Post

That interior pic looks really nice, tho I'm not to sure if I like the way the handbrake is now... and the second pic I was like WTF, not sure if I like that it looks kinda cheap and nasty, and those cupholders are HUMUNGOUS so this is definately aimed at the american market with their huge drink bottles and fast food drink cups the rear passengers seem to only be getting an elbow rest and not an arm rest... lol
    Last edited by zimbo; 21st January 2010 at 12:34 PM.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    I do like the centre switches that still have the Mini design but looks more grown up, not a fan of my existing playschool buttons for my AC/Heated Rear. But that slide for the Cup holders is nasty.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Oh and I REALLY REALLY wish MINI would put a regular stereo back in the car so we can change them to our own likeing if and when we wish... this is still one of the biggest things that bugs me about these R56s!!