MINI Releases First Teaser Video of New Crossover

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    Hope so as I would deffo have a white mini next if they did

Love White too. The only thing that would put me off it would be the ammount of White cars about very trendy colour just now. Hope the widen the colour ranges this year.

This car = it is SUPERMEGAFUGLY

The best thing about those pics are the COLOUR which is a colour I have WANTED since the cars were first launched all those years ago...

p.s that second pic makes the back of the roof look like a steel girder or something has fell on it and crushed it, a lot!!

Delboy
    I really don't think that a Mini can be a 4x4 - it's not big and chunky enough and certainly doesn't have the necessary ground clearance. As far as I can tell, it doesn't have any more space inside than a Clubman so I'm struggling to see the need for this model, other than for getting around a bit easier in the snow or if you live on a farm!

Having said that, it does look nice in the pure white colour in the second photo, as does the bridge........

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Delboy View Post
    I really don't think that a Mini can be a 4x4 - it's not big and chunky enough and certainly doesn't have the necessary ground clearance. As far as I can tell, it doesn't have any more space inside than a Clubman so I'm struggling to see the need for this model, other than for getting around a bit easier in the snow or if you live on a farm!

Having said that, it does look nice in the pure white colour in the second photo, as does the bridge........

BMW have a habit of making cars for no purpose, take the X3 and X6 and you could even argue the X5, none of them seem to serve any true purpose. None can be classed as proper off roaders.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post
    Now there was a great car!!

For you young ones that don't remember this classic
    Well Gramps....oops, i mean Greg, I'm only 22 and I remember that classic. I do believe it is the fine choice of one of the window cleaners that comes into our flats!!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by N16SHP View Post
    Well Gramps....oops, i mean Greg, I'm only 22 and I remember that classic. I do believe it is the fine choice of one of the window cleaners that comes into our flats!!

Young man....

The Dogfather
    Great find Andy

The Dogfather
    I reckon it'd look alright lowered

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post
    BMW have a habit of making cars for no purpose, take the X3 and X6 and you could even argue the X5, none of them seem to serve any true purpose. None can be classed as proper off roaders.
    Aye can add another to your list, the X1...bogart, absolutely bogart. Its looks like an X5 that has been dropped from a high height and been squished on impact!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

The Dogfather
    Perhaps people don't actually want big heavy thirsty off-roaders, they want something that looks like one but drives like a real car. I'd rather these people bought this new breed rather than the pukka ones.

If the cars sell then BMW have justified the design, the X5 is very popular. (I not defending the X6 that's just crazy)