Roof Bars Standard on Clubman models

Harry Fairbairn Sponsor
    Found out today that all MINI Clubman models produced from January will include roof rails as standard.

They are tring to enhance the versatile utility purpose of the vehicle. Dealers have been told to promote the models in showrooms with bikes/skis on the roof

Post Amended - Should be Roof Rails and not Bars
    Last edited by Ivano; 12th January 2010 at 02:01 PM.

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    I'd prefer it if the spoiler was standard. Still surprises me that I didn't clock it wasn't when Dougall was speced (by dealer) with a chilli pack.

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

Delboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivano View Post
    Found out today that all MINI Clubman models produced from January will include roof bars as standard.

They are tring to enhance the versatile utility purpose of the vehicle. Dealers have been told to promote the models in showrooms with bikes/skis on the roof
    I assume that we are talking about roof rails that run from front to back and not the bars that fit across the car? I've seen both types in photos - rails , bars .

Quote Originally Posted by Sheilz View Post
    I'd prefer it if the spoiler was standard. Still surprises me that I didn't clock it wasn't when Dougall was speced (by dealer) with a chilli pack.
    I'm not a big fan of the Clubman spoiler, I think it looks out of place and doesn't compliment the overall shape of the car. Looks like a shopping trolley handle, IMHO of course !

GCA3N
    And the rest looks like the trolley lol

Car
    R53 GP
    Quote Originally Posted by Delboy View Post
    I'm not a big fan of the Clubman spoiler, I think it looks out of place and doesn't compliment the overall shape of the car. Looks like a shopping trolley handle, IMHO of course !
    +1

Harry Fairbairn Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by Delboy View Post
    I assume that we are talking about roof rails that run from front to back and not the bars that fit across the car? I've seen both types in photos - rails , bars .

Sorry i meant rails... OOPS!!!