Rattle/Knocking Noise from Rear End!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Resident old yin.
    Quote Originally Posted by JC Parts Dept View Post
    Neil,

We have been selling the bushes alot recently for the Gen2 MINI's. they aint that dear either TBH
    Are all R56 not still under warranty?

I had this "fault" with my Jan 07 Cooper. Eastern replaced the rear anti-roll bar bushes and the problem went away, picture developing here

Never heard this on my October 08 car.

Car
    Mini R53 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by KenL View Post
    Are all R56 not still under warranty?
    3 years warranty, so the 07 ones (depending on month) will be starting to finish there warranty season.

I can double check tomorrow for you guys if the ARBB's are warranty.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    My car is still under warranty I think David. If not, am I not right in saying that as a cherished Mini you get a years warranty anyway. As they have yet to charge me for any work done to it!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by N16SHP View Post
    My car is still under warranty I think David. If not, am I not right in saying that as a cherished Mini you get a years warranty anyway. As they have yet to charge me for any work done to it!

I think your right sure they come with that as standard. Do you know if the TLC pasks came in 1,3 or 5 years, I know I have the 3 year tlc but I don't know if that is a standard or not, ?.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    The TLC was an optional extra, but you can buy a TLC XL to extend it i think. (Think being the operative word.) Mine I know didn't come with a TLC pack, but considering it had only done 11,000 when I bought it, and it was just over 2.5 years old, then I didn't really care.

Resident old yin.
    Quote Originally Posted by N16SHP View Post
    The TLC was an optional extra, but you can buy a TLC XL to extend it i think. (Think being the operative word.) Mine I know didn't come with a TLC pack, but considering it had only done 11,000 when I bought it, and it was just over 2.5 years old, then I didn't really care.
    Are you sure about that? You may not have the wee booklet but it is VERY unusual for a MINI in the UK to be bought without this bargain. It transfers with the car if you bought it second hand.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Yeah Ken, thats what I said to Trev at JC when I bought it. I was like it definitely doesn't have it? And he said no. I was really surprised, and I haven't found any paperwork that says it has it. Unless you can check it David at JC Tayside? When I was snooping in other cherished Mini's some of them did have the little booklet.

Watson
    My 56 plate had the same problem, and aye as it's 'cherished' it was coved under the extended warranty, had ma bushes tickled and all is fine! oh yeah boot latch also replaced, both parts and now locks, well done Peter Vardy (Mark Paton) your the best dealer by far !!!