How to clean the car in this -0.? weather

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    This weather is really starting to get on my nerves my car is bogging can't wash it local jet wash frozen

I did look at the drive through car wash today and think should I but Allan quickly said a loud NO.

The thing is the back of my work trousers get dirty every time I get in or out of the Mini

If any central belt folks see a jet wash that is open then please let me know.
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    what you need to do is find a hot jet wash i think most morison's have them and they normly work just to give the car a blast to get all the dirt off
    New sig coming soon

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    Dougall's keeping reasonably clean just now even though he hasn't been washed for a few weeks. On saying that he's still muckit enough to get membership of the manky club. The snow and ice helps a little to keep muck at bay. He got a nice range of glazes and waxes from Santa so am looking forward to trying them out. One pot smells like bananas so just making do with the occasional sniff to keep me going till its suitable weather to use it.

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Crombers View Post
    Cure all your ill's in one go folks

Go buy a Fiat Punto (the older the better ). Sure it will be slowwwwwwww & unexiting but .............

..............fear not the winter roads, the grit, the supermarket car parks & the dog puke

Hail the Punto

This is what I need to do, this weather is a nightmare. Add to the weather the horrific road situation over here. Anyways won't be long till I'm back on the mainland again!

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Our mini hasn't moved for about 2 months I washed/dried/polished it in November and stuck it back in the garage and it's not moved since I go out and start it every week to make sure the battery doesn't go flat tho The Audi is manky tho Like most I'm just cleaning the windows and lights nearly every day It's been great fun in the Defender tho
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Harry Fairbairn Sponsor
    I managed to get the hot water hose on mine at my parents on Sunday so gave it a quick wash and dried it in the garage. It was shining and now by Thursday you would never know it had been washed recently. Its almost as dirty as it was before not washing it for over 3 weeks.

The roads are Mank!!!! oh and my R105's are getting destroyed in a major way.. with the white bubbling from behind the lacquer getting worse by the week. I notice new marks all the time

Maybe thinking about a car change this year so not majorly fussed about it.
    Last edited by Ivano; 7th January 2010 at 02:37 PM.

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivano View Post
    I managed to get the hot water hose on mine at my parents on Sunday so gave it a quick wash and dried it in the garage. It was shining and now by Thursday you would never know it had been washed recently. Its almost as dirty as it was before not washing it for over 3 weeks.

The roads are Mank!!!! oh and my R105's are getting destroyed in a major way.. with the white bubbling from behind the lacquer getting worse by the week. I notice new marks all the time

Maybe thinking about a car change this year so not majorly fussed about it.

will you be staying with mini?

Harry Fairbairn Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post
    will you be staying with mini?
    Tempted at a Clubman..

Delboy
    Tempted at a Clubman..

GCA3N
    Tempted at a Clubman..

ooo.....good choice, would love a JCW one, nice.