How to clean the car in this -0.? weather

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Well I can't

jet wash at garage frozen and my Pressure washer has been out the garage and in my house for the past couple of weeks (don't want it to get knackered)

Can't even get the interior hoovered.

At first it didn't bother me the manky look now it's getting on my nerves.
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    my car hasn't been cleaned in over 3 weeks and it's boggin....

really want to get it cleaned soon tho, or I will have to go into therapy..

Both cars manky Hot soapy water only on lights and number plates at present
    Stephen & Allyson

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini Ecosse View Post
    Both cars manky Hot soapy water only on lights and number plates at present
    Snap :0)

Car
    '55 plate Cooper S Checkmate
    I go to a hand car wash..well worth the 4 quid..so that it looks decent enough!..how they wee guys do it is beyond me..hats off to the really..I was cold sitting in the car so F**k knows how they felt!!..but I am dying to clean inside..im gettin stressed out with it..although its not really dirty..carpets just abit grubby!..thinking of getting the rubber mates for winter and keep velour for summer!

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Yesterday morning the temp had risen to a positively tropical 4c, so I got the jet hose out and gave both MINI's a good blast down to get rid of the salt and grime. If I leaned in close to the car I could literally hear the salt particles stuffing their faces on my metalwork!

Starting to regret it now though, cos the temp dropped to -4 yesterday afternoon and hasn't risen, so my drive is now a sheet of ice. Pretty sure we up about -10c last night too.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Delboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    my car hasn't been cleaned in over 3 weeks and it's boggin....

really want to get it cleaned soon tho, or I will have to go into therapy..
    I feel your pain

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    My car is minging just now realy need a wash and the thought of the salt on my wheels sends me into a cold sweat .The inside is fine bar the carpets which have some dirty feet marks on them
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

The Dogfather
    Easy, I drove into work this morning in a hail/sleet blizzard the car was clean (apart from the back) by the time I got to work

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Cure all your ill's in one go folks

Go buy a Fiat Punto (the older the better ). Sure it will be slowwwwwwww & unexiting but .............

..............fear not the winter roads, the grit, the supermarket car parks & the dog puke

Hail the Punto

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination