The Weather

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Car
    F56 Cooper
    Well that’s me got brownie points, cleared the drive completely so the two cars have no problem today. Got some grit out the local Bin five minutes walk and put it down. Also did the lady’s three down, she’s well into her eighties and although she has family they live in Sky. I do her wheelie bins always have done.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Car
    R53 GP
    This left over ice is starting to do my napper in.

My car is about 30mm off the ground and everytime I go over the left over Ice it wallops my exhaust, oil sump, side skirts and so on. My street is the worst, alot of holes/gaps in the ice and when my car hits one the whole body catches and as you can imagine scrapes like hell.

Not good!

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Sheilz, my sister works for the council, and said the funds for street clearing is 60k. Hence why they were not running the gritters as they simply do not have the money for it and want to try and save for any other snow falls. Although I did enjoy that good gossip story in the Evening Distress about the idle gritters!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Car
    Mini R53 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheilz View Post
    One

Oops! Wasn't having a go at you. It was a reference to folk who haven't commitments, such as work. I was agreeing with you!

I know of one old man of 86 yrs who went about clearing paths around the sheltered housing he lives in because there had been no clearing done. Seems to be a bit of a lottery because where my mum stays in Kemnay the paths were spotless all around the place to keep it safe for the old folk.
    I wasn't taking it as a go, im just ranting more hehe