New Forum Software

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    IE 6 has this problem, what browser are you using?
    At work it's either 6 or 7. At Megans it's aol V9
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazthemod View Post
    I notice search only seems to work for posts created after the new software... is there anyway to search back to the older posts?
    Click on advanced search, insert the details you want, then scroll down the page and select "a year ago" in the first drop down box and then "and older" in the next, try that.
    You gotta remember that the vBulletin search feature has always been absolutely rubbish and much complained about by board owners

Car
    R56 Factory JCW
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    Click on advanced search, insert the details you want, then scroll down the page and select "a year ago" in the first drop down box and then "and older" in the next, try that.
    You gotta remember that the vBulletin search feature has always been absolutely rubbish and much complained about by board owners
    Still doesn't work for me, just returns no results or only finds the posts this side of the upgrade.

From Factory JCW to Audi TT Quattro - Might be back one day!

euan
    Finally back in the land of the living! Mad password reset issue, who knows which point on the compass the sun rises? As the software doesn't think I'm right!

Anyway, thanks Alan for getting me sorted!

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by euan View Post
    Finally back in the land of the living! Mad password reset issue, who knows which point on the compass the sun rises? As the software doesn't think I'm right!

Anyway, thanks Alan for getting me sorted!
    Nice one, use the well known saying the sun rises in the **** and sets in the west

euan
    That's what I entered and it said I was wrong! tried caps, non caps, everything!