Looking for classic Cooper

Does anyone know where there is a classic cooper for sale ?
    Money waiting for the right car.
    cheers

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Whats the right car?

A bit of a tatty one needing tidied up, a complete wreck needing rebuilt or a spotless car ready to go?

I would prefer if the car was in good condition. It will only be used in the good weather as I have just sold my Merc and bought the good lady wife a second hand Cooper from BMW garage in Kirkaldy - so what is left over from the deal plus a couple of grand is what I expect to spend.
    I have been looking on Autotrader at vehicles between £4 - £5500 range but most are in the deep south of England and to be honest I am starting a new job in a couple of weeks [ get new car with position ] and so do not want a load of hassle .
    If nothing happens I have the luxury of waiiting 'til spring and travelling down south "for the right car "

Thanks for the response and look forward to hearing from you.

Car
    I will no doubt be selling mine but not until the end of the summer as I want to get it to a couple of shows over here and in Northern Ireland next year.

Do you have Mini contacts in Northern Ireland ?
    The company I'm joining are based in Ballymena and I will be over there on a regular basis

I shall keep on looking over here
    Cheers

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by George Barbour View Post
    Do you have Mini contacts in Northern Ireland ?
    The company I'm joining are based in Ballymena and I will be over there on a regular basis

I shall keep on looking over here
    Cheers
    Yes I have mini contact over in Ballymena.
    My friend that has a large private collection also deals in minis.
    Send me a PM if you want his number.

He has a very nice sportspack for sale at the moment with only 160 miles on the clock.
    I think he also has a 1999 balmoral in old english white for sale