Go check your driving licence NOW!!

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    Luckily I have just looked at my driving licence and noticed that it expires on the second of Feb 2010

The old paper licences were vailid until you were about 65 but the Photo ones expire much earlier so go check!!

Car
    F56 Cooper
    I still have the paper one, My mate says by law it should be the photo id one.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    Quote Originally Posted by Sav112 View Post
    I still have the paper one, My mate says by law it should be the photo id one.
    If that was the case then surely everyone would be need to be notifiyed?

I only changed licence because I changed address

Thanks for the heads up.
    Been & checked I'm OK till 2016
    Stephen & Allyson

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Photo ID is now only good for 10 years, always take a photocopy of your entitlement, i had to resit my bike test because the DVLA lost it when i renewed it and the records were destroyed in a fire

Harry Fairbairn Sponsor
    Checked mine.

I'm ok until Feb 2012....

Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Luckily I have just looked at my driving licence and noticed that it expires on the second of Feb 2010

The old paper licences were vailid until you were about 65 but the Photo ones expire much earlier so go check!!
    BUT you will be 65 in Feb 2010

Delboy
    Nice heads-up - I didn't realise they were only good for 10 years. Just checked mine and I'm ok until 2012 .

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinSullivan View Post
    BUT you will be 65 in Feb 2010
    Are you completely stupid? you know my birthday is December

Car
    motorised
    I'm actually filling in an application form for a new licence because my foto licence expires on the 17 Jan 2010. Your licence is valid until you're 65 however, the photo if you have a photo licence only last 10 years!
    s'later

Flickr
    500px