How Manky is Your Car: Pics please

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Now that winter is here and the roads are not great how dirty is your car.

Couple pic of mine taken on my phone but trust me looks much worse in the flesh will defo get more pics of all the car before I wash her.

Cooper Coupe...

Car
    R53 GP
    The rain washed off most of the mud. Trust me its mingin though, can't see a thing out the rear window

Harry Fairbairn Sponsor
    Will post up pics in a few days in the daylight, but i find running lowered the car gets even more filthy. Ryan will back me up on this... but i suppose we are closer to the dirt on the ground

Forbes
    Well I washed mine on Friday, and couldn't see out the rear window by the time I got home. Approx 2 miles

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    I'm having probs seeing out my side windows at the moment so it's pretty manky... will get some photos taken tomorrow.

your wheels look nice and dirty Ryan wait till you see mine there filthy
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Well my wee car was as clean as you can this time of year on Tuesday after I washed it, Got a new screen so needed to clean the car and polish the screen and seal it. Just a part of my trim that has something that’s I can’t get off. But it had been weeks and weeks since I washed it, felt so much better when it was clean again. But it’s too dam cold so apart from a go on the trim again I think that it for the year.

If you cant see out your side windows that’s Manky all right.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Car
    R53 GP
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottie View Post
    your wheels look nice and dirty Ryan wait till you see mine there filthy
    Filthy BBS Club

baptie
    Well I washed mine on Friday, and couldn't see out the rear window by the time I got home. Approx 2 miles
    Same here, washed Tuesday Night as it was manky, drove to works, less than 3 miles and it was as bad again!

Moan the boggin' Mini's

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    All good efforts folks, welcome to the club