Formula 1 latest...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The new Lotus Formula One team confirmed that Jarno Trulli and Heikki Kovalainen will form their race line-up for 2010, with Malaysia’s Fairuz Fauzy taking on the role of test and reserve driver.

Kimi Raikkonen will compete for Citroen’s Red Bull-backed junior team in the 2010 World Rally Championship (WRC) next season on a one year contract and may return to formula one only with a team with title-winning potential.

Newcomers Manor are officially entered as Virgin Cosworth, so it looks like Richard Branson has a new team seeing as Brawn are no longer around

2010 is going to be a cracking year, I cant wait...

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    I really don't follow F1 that closely and I guess I could just ask Neil 'cause he'll probably know, but....

Was there not some issue last season where a few teams had pulled out or refused to sign up to next year. They were going to start their own F1 kind of racing or something.

Wot happened with all that? Did they all kiss and make up in the end?

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Quote Originally Posted by AndyP & Lenore View Post
    Did they all kiss and make up in the end?

A.
    In a word YES.
    Stephen & Allyson

Just on the telly. Michael Schumacher strongly tipped for the 2nd Mercedes seat.
    Stephen & Allyson

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini Ecosse View Post
    Just on the telly. Michael Schumacher strongly tipped for the 2nd Mercedes seat.
    oooh, moving to the competition.... never thought I would see him drive for anyone other than fiat...

Seven-times Formula 1 world champion Michael Schumacher will come out of retirement to race for Mercedes next year, BBC Sport understands. The German, who will be 41 on 3 January, has signed a contract and the deal will be announced imminently.
    Stephen & Allyson

Michael Schumacher will come out of retirement to make a sensational Formula 1 return with Mercedes GP next year.
    After speculation reached fever pitch in recent days, the comeback plan was confirmed in a press conference at the team’s factory on Wednesday morning.

From ITV F1 site
    Stephen & Allyson

Yes this is going to be a BRILLIANT season specially now that 'the cat has been put amongst the pigeons...' so to speak, sounds like Mercedes have been after Schumie for a very long time after starting him off in '91' in F1 and have waited to get their mitts on him again...

Come on 2010 woo hoo OMG I CANT wait!!

Think I am DEFINATELY going to have to try and go and see my 1st ever F1 GP next year and maybe even another MOTO GP like I did this year with the boss and his boss, which was AWESOME!!

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Legend that he is, I'm not budging from the red team

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by zimbo View Post
    Think I am DEFINATELY going to have to try and go and see my 1st ever F1 GP next year and maybe even another MOTO GP like I did this year with the boss and his boss, which was AWESOME!!
    So, the USA F1 is on the cards then