New Phone hunt

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dogfather View Post
    Craig, sorry to hear about your woes.

Delivery is not my area so I'm not aware of any specific problems but I do know the weather has had a big impact. However, if you're calling into customer service and not getting the right answers then this is something that my area is responsible for. Can you PM me the details so I can pass them on to be investigated.
    Paul, I have calmed down a bit now. It's no big problem, just annoying thats all. I should get it delivered to my work on Thurs. If you want the exact details of my order, let me know, but I know that transport of goods by courier is causing problems at the moment. other items that i am waiting for at my work have been held up. It's more the communication thing that bugs me as I work in customer service myself

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Loving my new iphone.

Got some apps downloaded now

Shazam
    Official Rangers F.C
    Sky News
    Pocket Alan Partridge

Just getting used to the texting.

The Dogfather
    Craig, whilst we can't control the weather the communication and delivery tracker issues need fixing, otherwise other people could be getting a similar poor first impression of Orange.

If you can send me the details I'll pass them on to the right people and make sure they get addressed. Probably too late now to do anything with your order though, sorry.

If you have any further problems let me know, thanks.

The Dogfather
    Some worthwhile apps for the droids,

Layar - Augmented Reality Browser
    Astro - File manager thingy
    CoPilot Live - full UK SatNav £29 - works really well
    Movies - Movie review, great for checking films at the store
    The Weather Channel - widgets and detailed forecasts
    Android Lightsaber
    Daft Machine - so much fun
    Doctor Evil Soundboard

Oh, if anyone has a iphone on Orange can they tell me what they think of the Orange Wednesday app and the Your Account app.

Car
    Craig, whilst we can't control the weather the communication and delivery tracker issues need fixing, otherwise other people could be getting a similar poor first impression of Orange.

If you can send me the details I'll pass them on to the right people and make sure they get addressed. Probably too late now to do anything with your order though, sorry.

If you have any further problems let me know, thanks.

Ok will do Paul. CHeers

Delboy
    Firstly, what a bummer Craig! Nothing worse than waiting for a parcel and it doesn't arrive . Hope it arrives ok on Thursday. (I won't go on about how my new phone from Vodafone arrived exactly when expected on Monday this week )

Some worthwhile apps for the droids,

Layar - Augmented Reality Browser
    Astro - File manager thingy
    CoPilot Live - full UK SatNav £29 - works really well
    Movies - Movie review, great for checking films at the store
    The Weather Channel - widgets and detailed forecasts
    Android Lightsaber
    Daft Machine - so much fun
    Doctor Evil Soundboard

Oh, if anyone has a iphone on Orange can they tell me what they think of the Orange Wednesday app and the Your Account app.
    Paul - thanks for the 'droid list . And I've used the Orange Wednesday app on my wife's iPhone a few times and it's ace

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Think I will need to get me the Dr Evil soundboard.

Car
    well the plot thickens....

got a text this morning to say the parcel was getting delivered today. Great I thought

well, I was on my way back from Falkirk after doing a site survey and noticed the DPD van behind me and he followed me into work (they are the deliver co used by Orange) so when he pulled up, I asked if he had a package for me. " eh no sir, I don't!" So I asked him if there would be another van round today and he said no, but he did give me the number for the depot and said, ask them where the package is being delivered and if it is on a van. So phoned the depot and eventually they found the package. it is on a van being delivered to my home address. So it would appear that the conversation I had with the lady at Orange last night was a waste of time as nothing appears to have been changed... The guy at the depot was very good tho and gave me estimated delivery of 12:20 to 13:20hrs so I am sitting in the house at the moment waiting on it...

As I said yesterday, it's not so much the delay, but the "not doing what you say your going to do" that bugs the crap out of me...

Forbes
    Never good Craig. Shame they can't deliver like some MINI folk. Ordered a new boot carpet from England yesterday. 10am on the dot this morning it is at my door

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by 0004BES View Post
    Never good Craig. Shame they can't deliver like some MINI folk. Ordered a new boot carpet from England yesterday. 10am on the dot this morning it is at my door

I ordered stuff on new years day (offshore obviously) it all came within 5-6 days. Ordered from the book people New years eve and got it yesterday, according to them delayed by the weather. Some folks are brill at sending others rubbish. BEst one so far was my tax disc ordered one day arrived the next? How I don't know.