One Touch window closing...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by KenL View Post
    Thanks for everyone's advice.

I am sure it used to work. Will try the resetting thing.

If that doesn't work, is dis-connecting the battery worth a try? Can I mess anything up doing that?

Don't think that would make a difference to be honest Ken, if you take it into the dealership they'll do the reset on the window if you can't get it to reset. I had the same thing Ken but it also never went down and up (5mm or so) when the door opens and closes. They reset it and it was fine, did not aket long.

Resident old yin.
    Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post
    Ken I have a 2008 cooper s and both windows have auto up and down. I have heard of this before and you have to do a reset on the window. Think this involves putting the window Down and holding the switch down for about 15 secs that should sort it. Defo should auto up and down on both sides though.
    Genius It worked

Thanks

GCA3N
    Glad to be of assistance Ken.