Which Pressure Washer???

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    For the Karcher bashers.... Had mine 4 years now, going strong still (although now I've posted this it will die on me lol).

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

I would'nt mind a power/pressure washer myself seeing as winter is coming in!!! I've never used one on my cars before, have always done it by bucket and sponge method before.

Ian where is the best place to look for a Nilfisk washer then? and I also assume they will have a big variety as well like K'archer do...

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by zimbo View Post
    I would'nt mind a power/pressure washer myself seeing as winter is coming in!!! I've never used one on my cars before, have always done it by bucket and sponge method before.

Ian where is the best place to look for a Nilfisk washer then? and I also assume they will have a big variety as well like K'archer do...

I just got one recently and don't know how i managed before. What I like is if I've been out and the car was clean before a quick jet wash gets all the muck, salt, grit etc off without having to touch the car. Found myself washing the car less, however now jet wash everytime I take it out (atleast in the Winter anyway)

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Quote Originally Posted by ianking View Post
    I wouldnt go anywhere near a Karcher.
    My uncles shop is the repair agent for them and he tells me they are rubbish. The pump is of a very poor quality.

Far better with Nilfisk. He repairs them too but hardly gets any in for repair and any that he does are generally due to user caused damage.
    Can't agree Mr King ,have 2 ,a 595 (i think.over 15 Yrs old) and a new King 120 (hot water) and have been very good .just what I find.
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Car
    F56 Cooper
    I’ve had my Mac washer a few years now and had no problems. But it’s a B&Q kind of brand. Its basically a Bosch and it’s the same fittings. I had to get the Bosch fitment for the foam lance.

As for if you don’t use one, I’d never wash my car from a Bucket now, I even got water and Elec at the front of the house for it. I do the Driveway and Back slabs with it every year.

Just dont go down the £30-40 (never heard of ) route, my mate went through two in a matter of weeks, he took the first one back but just binned the second.
    Last edited by Stewart; 15th November 2009 at 07:28 PM.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

euan
    Karcher are on offer on Amazon at the moment.

GP BILLY
    It's a wee bit more than some but I bought a Makita HW131
    a few months ago (great machine)

MAKITA HW131

Car
    Scottish Cooper Cup Car
    gawd, so many choices!!! lol... thanks one and all... appreciate all your feedback.

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Well my Karcher has just expired Its only 9 months old Got it free with last years Tesco insurance so I'll need to get onto the warranty folk and see about getting a replacement What a pain in the
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Car
    F56 Cooper
    How often was it used? My Mac is still going strong, in fact did the back slabs last week and should have been used today to clean the car but its doing that will it rain will it not trick here in Glasgow.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!