Hi there

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    wends
    Just signed up and am a bit unsure about how this all works.
    Had a new mini cooper for just over a year (Chilli Red with white roof/stripes/wingmirrors and wheels)
    I live in Fife but don't really know what goes on with minis, but I would love to find out.
    Any advice would be welcomed
    Wends:I

macblob
    Welcome to the madness of NMS

Just dive in and post on anything that interests you.

You will find info on MINI runs etc in the Meets section of the forums

3GGG
    Welcome to NMS from another Fifer Wends.:)

I'm sure you'll find your way around here, we're a friendly bunch.

seany
    hi wends, welcome to new mini scotland, we are a friendly bunch as David say's.don't be shy to ask about any thing you what to now, if you would like to go on a mad mini run, go on to the run form and post saying that you would like to come on the run.

Julz
    Hello there:)

Hello from all the weefossy's from East Lothian. You may find post's from weefoosy jnr, weefossy favorite child and also the wee (wife) of the group. Hope you can join us on a run.

Starky
    Hi!

Car
    R56 MCS
    A big hello and welcome from the west coast! Check out the mini meets and come along. Great fun with great people, no anoraks...honest

R7 ETH
    Hello there !!!!

GAJ
    quote:Originally posted by macblob

Welcome to the madness of NMS

Just dive in and post on anything that interests you.

You will find info on MINI runs etc in the Meets section of the forums
    New girlie on the forums and guesswho posts first:clown:
    You might have a new car but it's nice to see that some thins haven't changed!:clown:

Welcome to NMS Wends!