For Sale adverts

I think it's about time we included some rules into the For Sale section. On Total Mini, you have to include a photo and an asking price in an advert and it's a great idea, could we implement this rule as well?

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    Quote Originally Posted by AeroJonny View Post
    I think it's about time we included some rules into the For Sale section. On Total Mini, you have to include a photo and an asking price in an advert and it's a great idea, could we implement this rule as well?
    What are you doing looking at other mini sites?

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by AeroJonny View Post

Sounds like a gr8 idea. Always frustrating when you read an advert with no price and no pics.

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    it's up to the Boss, but as a "worker" round these parts, I think it's a great idea.

one thing to bear in mind is we don't want to have too much red tape... Also if someone doesn't put a picture and price, does the advert get blocked til there is one, or do they get a certain time limit...

The Dogfather
    Its the way we do it on NM, if the thread doesn't get a price within a reasonable time its deleted. People sometimes come out with 'I don't know what its worth' as an excuse but there's always Ebay...

Forbes
    But then what about charity auctions?

I agree in all seriousness though

Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    What are you doing looking at other mini sites?
    Looking at yet more stuff I can't afford and looking at minis because I've not driven one in 5 months :(

Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    it's up to the Boss, but as a "worker" round these parts, I think it's a great idea.

one thing to bear in mind is we don't want to have too much red tape... Also if someone doesn't put a picture and price, does the advert get blocked til there is one, or do they get a certain time limit...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dogfather View Post
    Its the way we do it on NM, if the thread doesn't get a price within a reasonable time its deleted. People sometimes come out with 'I don't know what its worth' as an excuse but there's always Ebay...
    I believe Mr.Question just met Mrs.Answer...purfick couple.

It just gets frustrating when people say make me an offer...if you want to sell something, name your price and let the transactions begin!

Really hope short arse implements this!

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Ok, it shall be done