HI from paulteix...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    paulteix
    full black out (no chrome), big brake kit, air intake system, strut brace, rest of the aerokit, etc...

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by paulteix View Post
    full black out (no chrome), big brake kit, air intake system, strut brace, rest of the aerokit, etc...

I have to say i love it like it is, even the belt line looks right because it has so much black. However you've done a tip top job so far. Ment to ask where did you get the turbo badge from, like that idea.

paulteix
    it´s an original porsche one

Just Jade
    Wow I love your mini !!! I've never been a fan of the clubman but your car is stunning, a real head turner!

Forbes
    Welcome. Been following your car on MU for a while. Looks schweet. Need to keep a build thread on here to make it easier to follow.

Car
    motorised
    Paulo.

Love your car (actually, I fancy a Clubman next!) Very clean and very shiny.

Where about in Germany you're from?
    s'later

Flickr
    500px

Car
    F56 Cooper
    That’s one nice clubby and amazingly clean.

I just could not live with it all the same my black Roof drives me nuts.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

One of the finest Clubman examples i have ever seen.

What a finish, it couldn't be any shinier!!!!!!

Top notch my friend, top notch!!

What a car m8 a real cracker

Car
    Mini Cooper