HI from paulteix...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    paulteix
    Hi there folks,

after several visits on my site (mini4u.de) from lots of users from newminiscotland.co.uk I decided to see what is going on here... and... it was a good decision so as I am here now, something of me and my mini. My name is paulo, i live and grew up in germany (though I am from portugal) i am 43 years of age and now for the second time mini driver and absolute infected of this vehicle. my 1. one was a cooper i bought in 2003, which i had until april of this year. after lots and lots of mods and some years of fun, fun, fun it was time to give another one the opportunity to drive my cooper and go for an S and what should I tell you?? see and decide, if it was a good decision

and at the end one of my first mini:

Kren__
    Welcome!

I have to say I've never been a huge fan of the Clubman... Until I saw yours that is. Very nice!

paulteix
    thnx kren, it´s still in work - some updates will follow

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Paulo, now then, just exactly which NMS members have been visiting your site

Car
    R53 GP
    Welcome Paulo!

I for one have been looking at your site for about 3 years now, its awesome and has the best minis in the world in the gallery! Great for stealing ideas from people

Clubman is looking awesome!
    Last edited by RyanK; 23rd October 2009 at 12:55 PM.

paulteix
    I forgot the names

paulteix
    @ryank

it was not meant for it (to steal ideas) just to give some ideas how it could be in order to suggest your own creativity

GCA3N
    Oh my, your car is nothing short of stunning mate, i mean off the chart. I adore it. Not said this before but I think i have a new favourite mini, sorry Miniwilliam. Please let me know if you ever think about selling it.

oh and welcome (now that i have cleaned up the saliva from my keyboard)

paulteix
    thnx mate - don´t think of selling it at the moment first there are some more updates to do in the sooner future

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by paulteix View Post
    thnx mate - don´t think of selling it at the moment first there are some more updates to do in the sooner future

What's on the shopping list for the future.