Tribalmini.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    who for some odd reason I always thought was a bloke. Imagine my surprise when it turned out to be a very attractive young lady!

Looking good! Sorry for my somewhat confused look. I was trying to work out what was different about the look of your lights when you flashed. Like the decals.

Car
    R56 MCS
    yup, you did look a little confused! The headlight covers do that to most people. Nice MINI, and glad to have cleared up the gender thing! Still beaming from winning second yesterday on the thistle run (last mention i promise):I

I maybe looked confused but at least I worked out it was you. :)

You have also most definetly cleared up the gender thing.

Where abouts do you live, if you don't mind me asking. It's just that I never see anyone from NMS about so I assume you were just passing through the southside.

Car
    R56 MCS
    shawlands, near crossmyloof train station. I thought that too until i saw goldmini one day coming out of the petrol station on auldhouse road! You?? oh and have you signed up for the west coast run yet?

quote:Originally posted by tribalmini

shawlands, near crossmyloof train station. I thought that too until i saw goldmini one day coming out of the petrol station on auldhouse road! You?? oh and have you signed up for the west coast run yet?
    Yes, come on, get signed up! Maybe we should start an NMS Shawlands Chapter

By the way Heather, one of my family seen you in Shawlands the other day (going by the description they gave). Said your MINI was very impressive

Whoa! You stay about a mile from me and I never see you? I stay in Thornliebank, just off the main street as you're about to leave.

Where do you stay Goldmini?

I ain't signed up for the Westcoast run as I dunno if I'm gonna be about this weekend. If I am I'll be there. Where you two starting from? A post run run might be in order.

quote:Originally posted by Big Col

Whoa! You stay about a mile from me and I never see you? I stay in Thornliebank, just off the main street as you're about to leave.

Where do you stay Goldmini?

I ain't signed up for the Westcoast run as I dunno if I'm gonna be about this weekend. If I am I'll be there. Where you two starting from? A post run run might be in order.
    I stay in Hillpark - about five minutes from you then :)
    Hope you can make the run on Saturday. I'll be starting from Stirling, but if either you or Heather want to buzz through there first we could meet just after 8am

I just got into work this morning and found out I'm gonna be away until Saturday morning. I fly back into Glasgow at either 8:50 or 10:40 depending on which flight I get stuck on so I'mprob gonna miss this run. :(

quote:Originally posted by Big Col
    I just got into work this morning and found out I'm gonna be away until Saturday morning. I fly back into Glasgow at either 8:50 or 10:40 depending on which flight I get stuck on so I'mprob gonna miss this run. :(
    Sorry to hear that. If circumstances change or your not too tired you can always give us a ring on Saturday morning if you want to join up later.

Meant to ask Colin, what is your MINI like? I've probably passed by it many times.

See you around

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Its a Yellur Cooper with a black roof and piddly 15" egg poacher wheels, not that you'd know it yellur as it nearly always manky..........although he has been getting better at cleaning it recently (maybe this should be on the fight thread) :approve:
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'