Help sourcing another MINI

S111_SOT
    Okay. as alot of u will have seen my previous thread today about my crash, i thought just incase it is a write off i should start a search for my next mini,

basically i would be looking for a black one or cooper, doesnt have to be too high spec only real thing i would be looking for is it to come with a aero kit fitted.

will be willing to spend upto about £7500.

if anyone knows or hears of one let me know please
    much appreciated.

thanks, Simon.

Forbes
    Pistonheads is your friend. Maybe ask Mark Dryden aswell. Should easy get one for that. You sticking with diesel power?

S111_SOT
    Quote Originally Posted by 0004BES View Post
    Pistonheads is your friend. Maybe ask Mark Dryden aswell. Should easy get one for that. You sticking with diesel power?
    i had a look on pistonheads dude but nothing realy took my fancy, all the good ones are sold Diesel power? if i can mate, the MPG is really good but if i cant get a diesel a petrol will have to do.

Car
    motorised
    Quote Originally Posted by S111_SOT View Post
    a black one or cooper, doesnt have to be too high spec only real thing i would be looking for is it to come with a aero kit fitted.

will be willing to spend upto about £7500.

thanks, Simon.

What age range of car you're looking for?
    s'later

Flickr
    500px

S111_SOT
    Quote Originally Posted by rpn View Post
    What age range of car you're looking for?
    2002, 2003 as long as it has reasonable miles around the 50k mark and in good condition with a aero kit. the more mods the better though.

Forbes
    You should be able to get for cheaper than £7.5k. Ryans One went for under £6k. With all his kit (minus wheels) still on it. Need to check all the forums and keep a eye on PH, AT etc. aswell. There is plenty about.

I know a few of the quicker S' on MiniTorque that paid under £7k, James adn Ant

Car
    motorised
    Quote Originally Posted by S111_SOT View Post
    2002, 2003 as long as it has reasonable miles around the 50k mark and in good condition with a aero kit. the more mods the better though.
    Simon, if your car is a write-off and you're still looking for a replacement, my cooper may be available!

Its a Dec 03 (53 plate) Comos Black Cooper, 36k miles, Areo kit, spots, Play-Mini exhaust (TT tail) Halo side lights, clear side repeaters etc.

Some pics here -> http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/for...ad.php?t=17940

Fancy a Clubman next

We'll wait and see!
    s'later

Flickr
    500px

S111_SOT
    Quote Originally Posted by rpn View Post
    Simon, if your car is a write-off and you're still looking for a replacement, my cooper may be available!

Its a Dec 03 (53 plate) Comos Black Cooper, 36k miles, Areo kit, spots, Play-Mini exhaust (TT tail) Halo side lights, clear side repeaters etc.

Some pics here -> http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/for...ad.php?t=17940

Fancy a Clubman next

We'll wait and see!
    I am now hoping more that my car is a write off haha. i love your car!!!