15" wheels/Tyres or just tyres

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Car
    R53 GP
    jist leave them at the side of your house min! nae like they are gonna get nicked

Forbes
    I know. My street is dead. Will just leave them behind your car Greig. I should be back though

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by 0004BES View Post
    I should be.

If you left keys I could load it up for you

I know. My street is dead. Will just leave them behind your car Greig. I should be back though

Aye right and take it for a wee blast too, only kidding Ben. Ryan is right leave them at the car, hopefully i'll get a wee thanks now from Minisnaps about taking them down to glasgow.

What I can do is give you the cash Ben and get it back at the other end if that helps you. If your not there i'll put it throught the letter box. Obviously you'll need to tell me hope much you conned...sorry got for them.

Forbes
    They are owe me £50 so would like that back. £12.50 a corner for new Michelin tyres I reckon is fair.

Greig but over winter the car will need ticked over

GCA3N
    They are owe me £50 so would like that back. £12.50 a corner for new Michelin tyres I reckon is fair.

Greig but over winter the car will need ticked over

Might drop a set off next time. I think £50 is very reasonable to be honest and no shipping cost too, blinking bargain if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post
    hopefully i'll get a wee thanks now from Minisnaps about taking them down to glasgow.
    That's only fair

Forbes
    A McDonald's Happy meal seems fair

That sounds a bit picey.....anyone know how much these cost nowadays......?

GCA3N

Thinking more along the lines of a quarter with cheese, chips, large fanta, and an apple pie?

Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post
    Thinking more along the lines of a quarter with cheese, chips, large fanta, and an apple pie?

I'm not going to Fudge the issue....