15" wheels/Tyres or just tyres

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Looking for some tyres for the standard 15" R50 alloys, or a set of steelies or alloys with decent tyres. Not too far from Glasgow if poss.

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    I think Ben (OO04BES) still has a set of steelies with michelin tyres left in his garage.

Forbes
    Indeed I do. Thank you Craig. Brand new tyres with delivery mileage

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Quote Originally Posted by 0004BES View Post
    I should be on commission..

They'd be ideal, if you weren't at the other end of the country

GCA3N
    I drive back from aberdeen on the 6th of November, provided ben can be back at his place for 12 ish I could bring them down the road. My only concern is I have to make the 6pm boat at ardrossan. So we would need to find a place to meet that is easy and quick for a transfer, even if it ment meeting you in ardrossan (obviously that depends on what side of glasgow you are on)

Forbes
    Uni finishes at 12 but I will be back just after that. Failing that I could arrange to leave them somewhere with you Greig.

Just get payed using paypal

Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post
    I drive back from aberdeen on the 6th of November, provided ben can be back at his place for 12 ish I could bring them down the road. My only concern is I have to make the 6pm boat at ardrossan. So we would need to find a place to meet that is easy and quick for a transfer, even if it ment meeting you in ardrossan (obviously that depends on what side of glasgow you are on)
    Uni finishes at 12 but I will be back just after that. Failing that I could arrange to leave them somewhere with you Greig.

Just get payed using paypal

I'm on the southside, it's no probs to meet up for a transfer somewhere on your route

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniSnaps View Post
    I'm on the southside, it's no probs to meet up for a transfer somewhere on your route

Ben I normally get in around 12, but even if I have to wait till 12.30 thats ok, presuming you'll be back by then.

As far as location for dropping the wheels off then i need to make it as easy as possible incase i'm running late. I thought that Linwood (Mcdonalds car park) would be the easiest for me, pm me your mob number and i'll call you when i am about 30 mins away.

Forbes
    I should be.

If you left keys I could load it up for you