15" wheels/Tyres or just tyres

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    GCA3N
    He mate could you give me some info regarding this drop off of Ben's wheels, need your number, where we can do the drop off, time etc, need this info asap or you'll need to sort things yourself dude.

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    you getting off on Thurs then Greig ?

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    you getting off on Thurs then Greig ?

Looking better today, plan is to stay with a mate in Kelty on thursday night, going to do this drop off in Linwood first though.... if I get an email soon.
    Means I should be there sharp on Friday. Will let you know if I need to change time cheers.

Forbes
    Thanks again Greig. Do you have your mobile. Just text when you can whe back on land

GCA3N
    Minisnaps you'll need to sort this yourself now mate, needed a reply sooner.

This is the first time I've managed near the pc, sorry. Just leave it then.