15" wheels/Tyres or just tyres

Hybrid View

Looking for some tyres for the standard 15" R50 alloys, or a set of steelies or alloys with decent tyres. Not too far from Glasgow if poss.

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    I think Ben (OO04BES) still has a set of steelies with michelin tyres left in his garage.

Forbes
    Indeed I do. Thank you Craig. Brand new tyres with delivery mileage

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Quote Originally Posted by 0004BES View Post
    I should be on commission..

Quote Originally Posted by 0004BES View Post
    They'd be ideal, if you weren't at the other end of the country

GCA3N
    I drive back from aberdeen on the 6th of November, provided ben can be back at his place for 12 ish I could bring them down the road. My only concern is I have to make the 6pm boat at ardrossan. So we would need to find a place to meet that is easy and quick for a transfer, even if it ment meeting you in ardrossan (obviously that depends on what side of glasgow you are on)

Forbes
    Uni finishes at 12 but I will be back just after that. Failing that I could arrange to leave them somewhere with you Greig.

Just get payed using paypal