Flat Tyre....or not?

robbea
    Ok, my first post for years so may as well make it a bizarre one! Question about wheels/tyres, I am on my fourth mini and this is the first one for years which does not have low profile run flat tyres. I have an 07 Cooper Diesel with the bog standard nothing fancy 15" wheels.

Thing is, the front tyres always look a bit flat (or there is a bit of a bulge). I have checked the pressure several times and each time it is ok. I got a puncture about a month ago and after the new tyre was fitted it also looked a bit flat. As I said I never noticed this before when I had 17" wheels with run flats (on my cooper s). Am i worrying unnecessarily?

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    No need to worry Boab if you have checked the pressures.

remember the side wall of the 15s is much softer than the 17s.

What about getting a set of 17s again?

Also when you going to put up pics of your Dooper?

robbea
    Quote Originally Posted by ianking View Post
    What about getting a set of 17s again?
    I will wait until you find me a cheap set.

Quote Originally Posted by ianking View Post
    Also when you going to put up pics of your Dooper?
    After the next time you clean it

Ally S
    my dads car is like that - the tyres always look flat