R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamish View Post
    WOW!!! Struggling to find the words to post on here
    How about skint

Car
    Scottish Cooper Cup Car
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanK View Post
    Awesome work Ian. Absolutely love s2000's Hamish

Are they tail happy? Been contemplating one when I get rid of the mini. Don't think I could drive a car that spins out at the back all the time though
    thanks Ryan, I really love the car, I dont think I'll ever sell it... thought about it, but I just cant do it... and I do think its a future classic.

Only done 30,000 miles (2001 plate) and I look after it.

It is very tail happy in the wet and... snow is a big no, no haha... although its good fun to have a play about... 240 BHP, no traction control etc... it only has ABS really as safety gadgets go haha

In the dry there's loads of grip though.

Eventually I'd like a bigger car, but only when I can afford to keep the Honda as a summer car

Car
    Scottish Cooper Cup Car
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    How about skint
    hahaha, think Ian mentioned 1st time being free or something haha

Car
    Scottish Cooper Cup Car
    thanks everyone, its really nice to know people like your car... but I KNOW, I KNOW, its not a MINI... hopefully one day when I've got a big enough garage and more funds haha

Car
    R53 GP
    thanks Ryan, I really love the car, I dont think I'll ever sell it... thought about it, but I just cant do it... and I do think its a future classic.

Only done 30,000 miles (2001 plate) and I look after it.

It is very tail happy in the wet and... snow is a big no, no haha... although its good fun to have a play about... 240 BHP, no traction control etc... it only has ABS really as safety gadgets go haha

In the dry there's loads of grip though.

Eventually I'd like a bigger car, but only when I can afford to keep the Honda as a summer car
    Nice, cheers for the info!

This one must be a jap import then with the 240bhp. Does it have an lsd?

Car
    Scottish Cooper Cup Car
    nah its a UK car, dont know the exact BHP, but it is approximately... I read somewhere about it being the most powerful naturally aspirated non turbo production engine or something (dunno if it still is) haha

Glad I got a black one when its clean, but when its dirty I think silver may have been better haha

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    WOW!!! Struggling to find the words to post on here... Ian, I am pretty much speechless... It looks better than a new car!!!

Thank you soooo much mate. The cars paintwork was getting very tired and faded, its a 2001 S2000, so for you to get it looking better than new is truly amazing. Been impressed with your reports and pics of previous work and thats why I asked you to do it.

The only thing that p155es me off is that I have to drive it home... its gonna get dirty!!! Although I am looking forward to driving it as shiny and sweet looking as it does!!!

Thanks again Ian, I will definitely get that shopping list off you and you can let me know some do's and dont's to keep it tidy... although not sure I could ever do a job as good as that! See you Friday!

p.s. ... CHUFFED TO BITS!!!
    Because its so low it might be worth your while having it covered in protective film to stop those awful stone chips that get to the bonnet sooner or later.

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Toyed with buying a mint limited edition gold one (the NSX colour) a few months ago but the missus thought I was having a mid life crisis looking at a 2 seaters plus I would lose a shed load of money on the Audi Guy who was selling it had just bought a Boxter S which was equally as niceLove the way the engine is just coming on song when normal engines are running out of puffSound like a motorbike too
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Car
    Scottish Cooper Cup Car
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheilz View Post
    Because its so low it might be worth your while having it covered in protective film to stop those awful stone chips that get to the bonnet sooner or later.
    thats not a bad idea actually, thanks, it is really really low! that bonnet begs out for stones... its all I think of when following someone haha

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Cracking Job as usual Ian.

Hamish - LOVE the car. it's defo one of my cars to own before I die...

mind and use the 2BM for washin' now hamish...