Black S2000 for Hamish

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    Ok. Then Mark is referring specifically to Darren's old car, not Hamish's one. Got it now.

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

markycoopers
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheilz View Post

Some confusion here. Have just shown Darren photos of the S in this thread and immediately said its not his car. Wheels and calipers different, tinted windows, exhaust system and S2000 markings. The pic I've put up is Darren's old car. This one has the buddy club exhaust he put on, the black calipers and anthracite wheels. Car is also lower because of the coilovers fitted. As you can see its up for sale again.
    yeah that is the car !!!my best mate in ireland got it of me at xmas time and he sold it 3 days ago ///

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    Poor S. Hopefully someone will keep it long enough to pamper it. Darren had been a bit puzzled when I told him about the mess of the bonnet as shown in Ian's photos since one of his contacts had detailed the car and used it as advertising for his website. LOL he was quite relieved when I opened the thread to discover it wasn't his old one. One day when I can indulge myself in a car that will take only me and my handbag I will get myself one of these. I think they're just fab. Gave the feeling of being cocooned in leather.

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.