Chilli in the garage

R7 ETH
    Well our coop went back to the garage to get a few things fixed. Apparentley we "confused" the seat mechanism in the passenger seat and it would go back into the upright position. Also adding some features on the central locking and window.
    Well all i can say is what a bloody good service Dunedin have, everything fixed also washed and hoovered the car AND a box of boiled sweets for the dashboard.
    The carpet seat trim under the passenger seat was broken and apparentley they dont make them anymore with the carpet underneath the seat so the kind man has ordered two new seat backs!!!! Great news because they were scuffed a bit

Dunedin rocks

macblob
    Glad to see Dunedin seem to be getting there act together on the service sides of things

Steve74
    Just changed to Dunedin after a series of bad experiences with Eastern and have been very impressed.

Wul
    Well I hope you guys get a good service from Dunedin - at one point some of us on here were selling the numerous tins of boiled sweets we had collected on the black market!

Garteth - a word of advice - keep a close eye on them washing your car - in the summer they have a nasty habit of parking them next to seafield road after a blast with the jet wash - for the car to then sit getting covered in dirt/dust from the road above and the sun drying water marks all over the car - as a matter of course I NEVER let any dealer let the 16year old apprentice wash my car - ever!

Hope they perform for you chaps!

Resident old yin.
    quote:Originally posted by Steve74

Just changed to Dunedin after a series of bad experiences with Eastern and have been very impressed.
    Me too.

Tahra
    quote:Originally posted by KenL

quote:Originally posted by Steve74

Me too.
    And we changed to Morrisons after Dunedin AND Eastern, you just never can tell !

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    Hey Brian...
    That's a fancy website on your Sig now...

Do they do Recliners too?? or comfy couches?

Or is it strictly 'dining-room' stuff???

macblob
    They do the big electric vibrating recliner SEATS, all very enthusiastic about em too lmao