Winter Tyres!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    The Dogfather
    I know Andy, just being an argumentative so and so (sorry)

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dogfather View Post
    I know Andy, just being an argumentative so and so (sorry)
    lol.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

GCA3N
    I must be unlucky I can recall about 8 or 9 punctures in my driving career maybe even more that I forgot about. I once got 3 in one week. I honestly thought that I was going crazy. Maybe it's me hugging the apex all the time.

well so far so good for my Toyo Snow Proxes. Certainly put them to the test over the past few days on some great snow covered unsalted B roads they didn't get much of a try out last year.
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    aye, my Nokians have been brilliant.

I used my dads car (VW Tiguan) on xmas day to shuttle the auntie from glasgow and it didn't go that great in the snow, then jumped into mine and it was fantastic.. Just shows what a difference the right tyres do.

I have to push a guy out of a parking spot today and there was next to no snow... he was doing it at 7000rpm tho

The Dogfather
    I've been driving on snow for two weeks now

Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    aye, my Nokians have been brilliant.

I used my dads car (VW Tiguan) on xmas day to shuttle the auntie from glasgow and it didn't go that great in the snow, then jumped into mine and it was fantastic.. Just shows what a difference the right tyres do.

I have to push a guy out of a parking spot today and there was next to no snow... he was doing it at 7000rpm tho
    that will have been because he was trying to get his car to go over high frozen solid ice/snow noticed a good few cars today struggle in the same situation. The centre of the road is so high with frozen snow/ice that my car scrapes along it those front flap bits at the wheels
    Last edited by Scottie; 28th December 2009 at 09:30 PM.
    Cooper Coupe...