PI Springs

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    Has anyone had these fitted to their car or know of someone who has and if so would you/they recommend them. They're considerably cheaper than Eibachs but not sure if that's because they're not so good or because I managed to come across a good deal.
    Cheers

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

doogz__
    Cheap and nasty tbh.

I wouldn't bother.

Anyone had springs made for their Mini? Faulkeners?

How much is a set of Eibachs?

Cheers.

Forbes
    Eibachs are around £130

doogz__
    Ah, fair enough. Probably around the £200 mark for a set of 4 faulkeners

Ally S
    Pi are just a budget brand, not comparable to somethnig like Eibachs as far as I know. They will lower your car but im sure the ride wont be anything as good.

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    Ok thanks. Have decided to hang on until spring before doing anything. After reading other thread about potholes and remembering the state of Aberdeen roads last winter I've thought the better of it. Have done a few more mods to car though which might be of interest Will post pics later.

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.