Hand delivered my 15 page "document" to Dunedin Customer Services Manager just now. Letter of compliant plus a full description of all the visits/ faults etc that i could remember, schedule of time/mileage/cost of each visit alongwith copies of the original fault lists and some photos for good measure.

The guy there i spoke to said that they would review the letter etc and "escalate" it to BMW/MINI UK Customer services management in the next few days and then i should get a reply shortly after that.

He took time to discuss the matter with me and was surprised at how many faults i'd had from a July02 build. He also knew i had been posting on MINI2 as he recognised the list of faults!!

So we'll see how it goes! - it took me the best part of this morning to pull together and as i collated it i got even more hacked off at typing "2nd/3rd/4th occurance of this fault"!!!

Will keep you guys posted on the developments and thanks for the advice/ encouragement.

Wul:(

PS: they sorted the airbag fault while i was there - apparently the system had "tripped" itself and just needed reset - oh how re-assuring!

PPS: The green cooper and yellow one that dunedin use as courstesy cars are now on their forecourts for sale - hope they sorted the steering wheel in the ONE - it was squint!