Tyres

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Burple View Post
    Yip.. that's what I got on just now. bearing in mind that it's on the One with Sports suspension.. any harsh (big) bumps on the road (or airborne moments.. ) the rear wheels rub on the bottom of the plastic trim on the back of the arch. The same generally applies to having 3 people in the car (especially if the other two are 'larger' than me )
    My next set (of whatever they might be) will be back to 205s without a doubt. The 215s are just one profile 'too big' to fit under the arches under more extreme road conditions sometimes...

Handling-wise, I have absolutely no complaints, as displayed on the last borders run.. keeping up with the big boys except on the straight bits
    I fitted a set of uniroyal rainsport to my last mini 215/45r17 and as above they rubbed with people in the back or spirited driving, this time I opted for another set of uniroyals but went for 215/40r17 and so far I've had no issue with the rears rubbing

This is my third set of uniroyals and I can't fault them

L13ARG
    Garage i work at is Toyo dealer fitted quite a few snowprox last year great tyres but if you plan on keeping them on for that a mount of time dont expect them to last long. Have just fitted t1r to my cooper and chucked away the run flats what a different car. Anybody wanting tyres or tyres fitted give me a shout

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Quote Originally Posted by L13ARG View Post
    Garage i work at is Toyo dealer fitted quite a few snowprox last year great tyres but if you plan on keeping them on for that a mount of time dont expect them to last long. Have just fitted t1r to my cooper and chucked away the run flats what a different car. Anybody wanting tyres or tyres fitted give me a shout
    Alan

going to change my tyres again after the new year and will prob go for Toyos so I will give you a shout.

Ian

L13ARG
    Not a problem Ian just let me know

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Quote Originally Posted by L13ARG View Post
    always good to know... Got toyos on 2 sets of my wheels..

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    I've gone for a set of Michelin Pilot Sports for the Audi Hope they last a bit longer than 16k Getting them fitted on Monday I'll let you know what there like
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'