Side Repeater Fuse

Smitty
    One of my bulbs had gone on my side repeaters, so I've replaced them with some new silvertech ones from Mikey.

Now neither of them work

Fuse? If so...which one?

Had a look at this link on North American Motoring but can't find anything that mentioned side repeaters only.

Anyone able to help?

mikeythemini
    Didn't think they were on a seperate fuse?
    Strange, if you put the original bulb in will the side that hasnt blown work

Smitty
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeythemini View Post
    Didn't think they were on a seperate fuse?
    Strange, if you put the original bulb in will the side that hasnt blown work
    Let me check tomorrow night. They on the same fuse loop as the some of the other lights?

I very much doubt both bulbs in the pack you sold me have blown, and both old ones

Smitty
    Turned out to be dodgy connections in the light housings themselves. I must have dislodged the pins a little when replacing the bulbs in the first instance.

All sorted now

GCA3N
    well done