I have found the challenge

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    nice set of axel stands

lol thanks for noticing
    2011 Mini CooperS COUNTRYMAN with CHILLI PACK in ROYAL GREY , 1998 Mini COOPERSPORT in BRITISH RACING GREEN

GCA3N
    Starting to take shape, that is some task you have ahead, good effort looking forward to seeing the finished article too.

That pick at the start reminds me of a health a safety semina I went to a while back.

watching me, watching you gauldrymini's Avatar
    Car
    TBA
    Andy this restoring classic minis sure looks a helluva dangermouse...

...and I thought I did well painting me brake calipers on my R56 Cooper
    Deposit paid ... something new this way comes!

With holidays now over and out the way I must focus on Henry I need him finished and on the road for next summer I cannot go another summer knowing he is locked away he could be out camping with us lol. Some pics I have found from last month we are making progress slowly

SUBFRAME STRIPPED READY FOR SANDING AND PAINTING

ZINC PRIMED THEN PAINTED NOW JUST NEED REBUILD

RADIUS ARM READY TO BE STRIPPED

BACKPLATE DRUM ETC STRIPPED

BACKPLATE

Test fitting the rear subframe looking good

Subframe now dismounted again all nuts and bolts are getting replaced with stainless steel items when the rebuild begins

BOOT FLOOR PREPPING

Only a few bits to weld up on rear quarter then the body needs prepped and painted hopefully I can get this booked in within the next few months and start the reassemble after xmas
    Last edited by ajamesj; 21st October 2010 at 09:18 PM.
    2011 Mini CooperS COUNTRYMAN with CHILLI PACK in ROYAL GREY , 1998 Mini COOPERSPORT in BRITISH RACING GREEN

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Looking good.

The best bit of a build is after you get a sparkling, shiney bare body back from the painter and you then get to build it up. Its like watching a car going along a production line except you get to build all of it yourself.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Looking good

Some update pics the weathers been against me but we are getting there

Red oxide primed

undersealed 2 coats

stone chipped

back end ready for painting

The plan is for 1st MAY 2011 taxed and on the road lets start to pray lol watch this space

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Keep up the very good work, always great to see a classic being saved

GP BILLY
    The plan is for 1st MAY 2011 taxed and on the road lets start to pray lol watch this space
    Looking good will be ready just in time for the Thistle Run