I have found the challenge

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    Quote Originally Posted by ajamesj View Post
    New alternator on order went to fit old one on sunday and its siezed solid So tomorrow is my only full day off this week so will just have to start fitting headlining I wonder how easy thats going to be lol

That'll be a fun job!! haha

Car's looking pretty damn good now! not long to go!

New alternator arrived today from an ebay shop and surprise surprise its the wrong one I new I should have paid that wee bit extra and got it through my work just means the finish is that wee bit further away
    2011 Mini CooperS COUNTRYMAN with CHILLI PACK in ROYAL GREY , 1998 Mini COOPERSPORT in BRITISH RACING GREEN

Almost ready to go. Engine runs sweet just need interior in and brakes and clutch bled. Then in for an M.O.T and on the road for the spring :) we hope
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325319921.141596.jpg  
    2011 Mini CooperS COUNTRYMAN with CHILLI PACK in ROYAL GREY , 1998 Mini COOPERSPORT in BRITISH RACING GREEN

GCA3N
    Looking fantastic, more pics please.

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Good stuff looking good

IF IN DOUBT FLAT OUT :)
    New sig coming soon

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Great news Andy . Looking forward to seeing it sometime

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Excellent, all the hard work paying off

MINIme:)

Car
    Mini Cooper
    Well done!

Both Minis together :)

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=56.557654,-2.580938
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325975864.334367.jpg