steering wheel rattle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    Usually after getting new tyres or at least when you have the wheels off the trye company will put a disclaimer on your passenger seat to re-tighten the wheel nuts after 50 miles or so

Yup. I do that when I change my wheels over..

shaunbhoy67
    will be checking them the morn first thing then, last time i had them changed nothing like that happend but will get it checked the morn, cheers for the help

shaunbhoy67
    found out what the problem was wheels were not balanced properly, got it sorted this morning

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunbhoy67 View Post
    found out what the problem was wheels were not balanced properly, got it sorted this morning

Sometimes the weights come off to, there was a bit on top gear about that and you can't belive the difference it makes with a tiny weight not on.

shaunbhoy67
    Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post
    Sometimes the weights come off to, there was a bit on top gear about that and you can't belive the difference it makes with a tiny weight not on.
    ye its unbelievable just what a little weight missing can do to the ride quality or not so much ride quality but i.e. rattle in the steering wheel, just shows that a little thing missing can make big difference

Car
    R53 GP
    just buy the gp then your rattles will be gone