Clearkote Quick Detailer

Gave the car a wee wash today so I could try out my new QD.

The car has not had a proper detailed since 18th July just a hose and bucket wash and quick dry.

today it got

Car Snow Foamed using a mix of citrus snow foam and Megs HW

Washed two bucket (as always) then using a my own shampoo mix which consists of a bit of this and bit of that i.e using the dregs left in some bottle.

Rinsed.

Dryed using Duragloss plush towel and Megs QD as a drying aid.

Finished with Clear Kote quick detailer.

Photos taken on my phone so not great.

Last edited by Scottie; 25th August 2009 at 08:02 AM.
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Must emit I gave the car a really good wash the other day but I always foam and then Rinse then Bucket wash with Grit guard, only one bucket as I use my Gil for washing so its clean water every time. I love my Megs QD for drying. The black roof of my Mini got a scratch and decided a light Polish, Glaze and sealed was needed. But got into it and redone all the Windows with the Carlack polish and sealant and cleaned the trim.

Big Mistake was not to use my usual AG Trim restorer and just go over the roof trim etc with 303 Aerospace but it rained a few hours later and the dam thing ran…all down my clean windows at the top………

What do you use on say your roof trim?

So you like the Clear Kote quick detailer then over say the Megs?

I’ve been holding off waxing due to the paint stuff coming in from the states to repair the few stone chips. Apart from that the only thing that annoys is I can’t get the Alloys totally clean even when treated with polish and poorboys as I’d have to take them off.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

as a drying aid I like the Megs Last Touch Quick Detailer although I prefer the Duragloss Aquawax but I've ran out.

as a QD on it's own I prefer the Finish Kare 425 and now Clearkote.

for my roof trim I'm bad don't do anything to it and when it's really bad I'll use the black wow stuff.
    Last edited by Scottie; 25th August 2009 at 08:16 AM.
    Cooper Coupe...