European GP

Brilliant race from Reubinyo (Barrichelo) yesterday, one of my all time favourite F1 drivers. Brilliant win and long time coming, good on him

And as for that pitstop from McLaren with the tyres not even being ready, well I just laughed...

Delboy
    Yeah, really happy for Barrichello . He drove superbly too.

Also happy that Button managed to extend his championship lead slightly.

Smitty
    Bit gutted McLaren made a bit of a mess of the pitstop, but I think Rubens would have got the jump over Lewis anyway.

Still, good on Rubens getting his first win in 5 years....and Lewis for the win in the wet at Spa??

Formula 1 was in risk of being a bit of a bore with all these Button wins but things have certianly spiced up since Silverstone. Between the Red Bulls, Lewis and even Hekki, Kimi and Nico - thingts are much more exciting

Saying that - i'm torn between a Red Bull championship win, and another British Champion

baptie
    top result for Ruby, really please that Mclaren didn't win.

Really hate the European track, nowt but blue walls. Must be murder to drive.