Hello

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Julz
    Well hello, and yes, I'm another victim of Apex, John made my wee saltires for my mirrors!!

seany
    hi ian and welcome to new mini scotland

Vosh
    Welcome along fella. Santa Cruz eh? Nice place. And my mountain bike comes from there. I'm sure you really needed to know that...

Car
    R56 MCS
    Hi Ian, what you having done on the roof??

santacruz
    And finally another surveyor enters the madness of NMS!!
    [/quote]

I see you're of the QS flavour :)

santacruz
    quote:Originally posted by Vosh

Welcome along fella. Santa Cruz eh? Nice place. And my mountain bike comes from there. I'm sure you really needed to know that...
    SNAP!!!

santacruz
    Thanks to all for the warm welcome. Looking forward to some keen mini banter and maybe even an NMS adventure or two in the future?? Keep flashing and waving (EB/B JCW), I'm keeping an eye out.
    Cheers.