Winter Project

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by ianking View Post
    Yeah thats exactly how the front and rear screens were put in. Took two of us though. Not an easy job.
    Your talking to the original second set of hands here with regards to mini rebuilding, not mechanical minded at all but I do a mean “hold this and press this” when need be.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Ian 'Chip Foose' King!

If my garage wasn't full of my dear Mum's Pug 106 (which I'm running about in these days), I'd be sorely tempted... not often you can buy a Classic and be totally sure it's a top-notch car. If it was Pepper white with a Black roof I'd be tempted beyond control!

Well done Ian, looking forward to seeing the finished article.

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Looking Good Ian can't wait to see the finished article

Looking good mine is a long way fromt his stage yet
    2011 Mini CooperS COUNTRYMAN with CHILLI PACK in ROYAL GREY , 1998 Mini COOPERSPORT in BRITISH RACING GREEN

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Well thats it finished.

Went for an MOT on Fri after work and then got it Taxed on Sat morning. Been out in it a couple times since.

Some pics from Fri before taking it for the MOT.

And a pic of the under floor. Almost burnt my eyes out degreasing and cleaning this as forgot to wear goggles when lying under the car spraying chemicals, but at least its all clean.

Pic of the car at the MOT station.

GP BILLY
    Wee cars looking ace Ian you have done a great job, look
    forward to seeing it on the Thistle Run

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Fingers crossed I make the thistle run as my mate has now said he may have his stag doo the night before. I wont be in much of a state to drive if he has it on the Sat night. Ive got ther car entered though just incase I can make it.

GCA3N
    Well done Ian very very nice,

Car
    R56 Factory JCW
    Outstanding.... miss my classic :( but i dont miss the constant fear of rust lol

From Factory JCW to Audi TT Quattro - Might be back one day!

Car
    F56 Cooper
    What a great wee car.. I think it would just be great opening a garage and seeing an original like that.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!