Bad minis in St. Andrews...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Julz
    While cruising through St. Andys on saturday, I passed 4 minis, and only one waved, WHAT'S THE STORY????:mad::mad:

The story is the same all over, people dont get it, they get into there MINI and dare I say it, its just another car to them. nae idea why !!!!

Monki

ps : keep chippin away at them though
    SO FAR, SO GOOD, SO WHAT ??

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    It's not the fact they don't wave back at a flashing MINI that astounds me. It's the fact they don't wave back at a cute non-blonde chick who's waving at them??? What IS going on in St. Andrews???

(it had to happen, using my moderator powers to remind you that I ain't got blonde hair!!)

Starky
    Maybe they're just scared of the "Scary monster"

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    This is really scary...
    Where were all you people, and at what time on Saturday was this?
    I passed thru Inverkeithing AND visited St Andrews on Saturday evening..

I never saw any of you.. I *DID* however see the Stouffer lookee-likey - somewhere in mid Fife I think... but they didn't play either.... hmph.. :disapprove:
    But the 3 Danish Morgans (with the tops down ) gave me big cheesy grins and waves when I gave them the thumbs up going across the FRB!!

Car
    Mini Cooper
    To be honest most people in Minis just give you a blank look now if you flash or wave at them :disapprove: . I tend not to bother now (unless I recognise it as a NMS car) but I always try to return a wave or flash - if I'm quick enough :I .

Fontal
    I have always waved to the MINI's up here and they are only just starting to wave back (mostly women mind you, must be my devilishly good looks ) persistance is what you need.

macblob
    Over 90% of the MINIs in Edinburgh never wave back ,just give ya icey looks instead......keep having to try and remember not to wave at minis anymore as people will think im a nutter cau7se im not even driving one

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    quote:Originally posted by Big Col

(it had to happen, using my moderator powers to remind you that I ain't got blonde hair!!)
    See! You complimant a girl, call her cute and point out that it's amazing these people ain't falling out of their cars to wave back. What do you get for your trouble? Abuse that you got their hair colour wrong, despite the fact that it's not the same colour for more that 17 minutes! Wimen!!! Sheesh!:blackeye::(

GAJ
    quote:Originally posted by Fontal

I have always waved to the MINI's up here and they are only just starting to wave back (mostly women mind you, must be my devilishly good looks ) persistance is what you need.
    The blacked out windows probably help!