Claire Bear - From the 'Shire

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    not the best start to your MINI adventure

Welcome to the site Claire, hopefully your mini experience will only get better

NorthSea888
    Nice Car !!!

Claire_Bear
    Thanks you guys for the very warm welcome

Greig!! - Yur a Largs man, watch what your saying about my precious mini, I know where you stay I work in Largs so probably see you about.

Craig BEP is the best colour to get - I'll be putting a few noses out of joint here, hehe. Polishes up really well, nice and glossy. I'm a bit of a cleaning pervert.

It's a shame to hear a few other folk have had some paintwork problems. At the moment it's not bothering me too much but I'm a bit of a perfectionist so no doubt I'll get it fixed at some point.

The S is great fun to drive and sound amazing. Pops nicely when I drive into the street. Gets the looks as well :)

Had a wee flick through the gallery so fingers crossed I can start with the modifications soon. All input would be greatly appreciated.

Delboy
    Hope your mini experience improves - I had a poor start myself but it's all behind me now, I hope

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire_Bear View Post
    Thanks you guys for the very warm welcome

Greig!! - Yur a Largs man, watch what your saying about my precious mini, I know where you stay I work in Largs so probably see you about.

Actually moved 2 weeks ago back to Arran , but my mum owns a hairdressers/boutique in the town so will still be about. Only winding the big man up about his choice of colour.

baptie
    *waves* @ Claire

Welcome along Claire, hope you enjoy your stay.

crackin motor, will keep an eye out for you.

Claire_Bear
    Lol I know your mums shop!!! I love the bags in there. Discount my way

Purple can be for boys too... he's just in touch with his femine side Only jokin Craig

Car
    Scottish Cooper Cup Car
    ... enjoy your stay, we're a friendly bunch... oh and I love your choice of username...

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire_Bear View Post
    Lol I know your mums shop!!! I love the bags in there. Discount my way

Purple can be for boys too... he's just in touch with his femine side Only jokin Craig

Thick skin me... some would say just thick...