courtesy car when your Mini goes in for a service

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Ok been meaning to write my list of whats need looked at for the past couple of months so I'll do that tonight and phone tomorrow.
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    R56 Factory JCW
    Quote Originally Posted by KenL View Post
    How dare you describe any MINI as boggin'
    it was mainly due to the fact it smelt like sour milk had been sprayed all over the interior!

From Factory JCW to Audi TT Quattro - Might be back one day!

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Car booked in for both the brake fluid service and the first service. It was actually the brake service that was flagging up on the dash with the date. Got them to add to the work sheet and the guy did it in upper caps “Do not wash or Valet” love the way they get all the info from the key fob...............

They wanted £15 for a loan car, but taking a Clubman S out for a try on a test drive then I'll sit it out till its ready.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Claire_Bear
    Hope you like the S. I think once you get a feel for it you'll be upgrading in no time.

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Well, did I get a 3 series, 5 series, Clubman, S or Coop ?

Nope, got a One with 15's on it Bit of a come down in power... At least it is a car as I am on-call for my work this week and defo need one.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    I would imagine there is a big difference from the works, I hope it all gets fixed…….. Just going to print a few “ Do Not Wash Or Valet”
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Sav112 View Post

They wanted £15 for a loan car, but taking a Clubman S out for a try on a test drive then I'll sit it out till its ready.

oh oh bad choice, I did somthing similar and had to buy it. There may be less of a difference between an R56 coop and an R50 coop so it might not feel massively different for you, but it is fast. Hope you enjoy.

Just Jade
    Took mine to Menzies Stirling last week for its service. Loan car cost £10.00, but I was told I wasn't allowed to drive it because I'm under 25

When we (me and mum) arrived to pick up the loan car, there was a bit of a mix up over it. After hanging about for about 20 mins waiting on them sorting something out, we ended up with a 320d Se (Coupe).

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Car was bought from Menzies and if I thought they would say bring your car in and we will give you an S to try for a few hours while we service yours, I'd have taken it the 30 miles.......but Fairbairns is five minutes away.

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Jade View Post
    Took mine to Menzies Stirling last week for its service. Loan car cost £10.00, but I was told I wasn't allowed to drive it because I'm under 25

When we (me and mum) arrived to pick up the loan car, there was a bit of a mix up over it. After hanging about for about 20 mins waiting on them sorting something out, we ended up with a 320d Se (Coupe).
    So they will sell you a car but they wont let you drive the courtesy car, even although you were paying the £10 for insurance. Thats rediculous. Last time I would be taking my car to that dealer then.