courtesy car when your Mini goes in for a service

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzyS View Post
    Ask them to add "DO NOT WASH/VALET" to the job sheet.

That’s a thought.............

Greig "diffuser" is that whats its called I thought it was called the "fake bonnet scoop intake"
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Sav112 View Post

That’s a thought.............

Greig "diffuser" is that whats its called I thought it was called the "fake bonnet scoop intake"

I'll fake yeh, there are holes in the scoop,.....not quite sure what for but there are holes.

Car
    R56 Factory JCW
    Quote Originally Posted by greig allan View Post
    Yup nothing can beat a twin turbo, with diffuser for sure.

Haha quite

From Factory JCW to Audi TT Quattro - Might be back one day!

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Nope never pay for loan car ,and dealer put's it on their insurance ,and most of the time has fuel in it .and not always a MINI.
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Got to say Eastern are always great with their courtesy cars. Perhaps I get it lucky.

Over the last couple years I think I have had

525d M sport for 1 week and only paid 1 day insurance
    325d Tourer
    320i Coupe Convertible
    120D M Sport
    118i Convertible

and when the JCW first came out they let me have it for the day when my 130i was in for something.

Resident old yin.
    The £10 charge is an annoyance, especially if the car is in for warranty work!

My insurer LV, provide cover for any car loaned to me by a motor trader, you don't even need to call them.

Peter Vardy gave me a car (they offered me an X3, but I took an Astra in preference) and I used my insurance.

Eastern, I think, insist that you take their insurance now. Last time I put my cat in there, they gave me a Z4. Was nice to try but I did not like it much. It was raining and it had very little road holding - been a long time since I drove a RWD car.

Funny that my Toyota dealer is part of the same group and they have not charged anything anytime I put the Aygo in for service or warranty work.

Resident old yin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazthemod View Post
    I never had to pay for a loan car, however it was a boggin little cooper with basic spec... but hey made me appreciate mine bit more!
    How dare you describe any MINI as boggin'

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Quote Originally Posted by ianking View Post
    Got to say Eastern are always great with their courtesy cars. Perhaps I get it lucky.

Over the last couple years I think I have had

525d M sport for 1 week and only paid 1 day insurance
    325d Tourer
    320i Coupe Convertible
    120D M Sport
    118i Convertible

and when the JCW first came out they let me have it for the day when my 130i was in for something.

Fingers crossed I get any one of the above as my car is in for at least 2 days from tomorrow...

I'm putting my car in for some warranty work soon don't think I'll bother with a coutesy car if you have to pay for it.

Going to use Eastern but wanted to wait until they have settled in to their new home for a wee bit going to ask for the week 24th August as I am away on me hols. What is the lead time from phoning to getting your car booked in anyone know.?
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    I had to wait 3 weeks for a loan car - not sure about just putting it in without wanting a car. Can't see it being more than about 3-4 days