De-cat pipe and smoked rear lights

Fontal
    Does anybody out there know where I can get either of the above items:question:
    The smoked rear lights I would prefer if I can get them cheaper than £200 If I can also who officialy sells them any way:question:

Cheers Richard

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Richard, try These Guys that's where i got mine from, approx £35 including delivery.
    They are a film that you apply to the existing lens, not sure if they still do it, but, worth an e-mail.
    The film is legal in the UK, at least i've never been stopped etc

Fontal
    Thanks Alan,
    The order has been placed $39.25 including delivery
    one very chuffed gadgy :)

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Luckily for me i got John at Apex to install them when i was getting my roof graphic done, he had to trim the film a bit to make it fit.
    If you look very closely you can see the film edge, but, from a very short distance you don't see it.
    If i'm honest, if it was me who was to be fitting the film i would remove the light cluster and do it on a bench or something

Fontal
    Alan how long did it take for your light films to arrive, I placed the order on the 17th, the money has been taken but nothing through the post as yet :(

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    quote:Originally posted by Fontal

Alan how long did it take for your light films to arrive, I placed the order on the 17th, the money has been taken but nothing through the post as yet :(
    Took about 2 weeks, just send them an e-mail :)

GAJ
    Post from the States does seem pretty slow just now. I have been waiting a couple of weeks for some stuff too.

Fontal
    Spoke to soon I got home and there they were lying in the shed just waiting to be fitted :)
    I went along my mates house last night and fitted them in his garage, I took out both light clusters and held them in a vice, they were actualy very easy to fit and instead of cutting the film to size I used a heat gun to shrink the edges over.
    I will get pics up as soon as I can get time from work I am going to be very busy for the next couple of days then its the car show this weekend.

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

If i'm honest,

ROTFL