Daisy's going to Gleneagles.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Linda M
    Willie’s taking me to Gleneagles on Thurs for the night before anyone starts it’s a late anniversary AND birthday present. Personally I think it’s a peace offering seeing as he’s going on the Irish mini run for 4 days :evil:

Anyway, I’m SO excited about driving Daisy up to that ‘grand’ entrance area at Gleneagles She’s going to look SO COOL The wee man in the kilt who usually parks the car is going to get a bit of a fright though when I tell him he’s 'not' parking my Daisy He’s only used to driving Bentleys and Aston Martins, they’re just ‘not’ in Daisy’s class, she’s far superior Can't wait !!!!

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    And only five pounds for a pint , i guess you'll be sneaking some in your hand bag :I
    You'll find Daisy parked in the boot of someones Bentley

Bonnie Scotland

3GGG
    quote:Originally posted by Linda M

Willie?s taking me to Gleneagles on Thurs for the night before anyone starts it?s a late anniversary AND birthday present. Personally I think it?s a peace offering seeing as he?s going on the Irish mini run for 4 days :evil:
    :)

Fontal
    And the JCW kit, he must like you

Belated I know but congratulations and happy birthday!!!

Richard

Moorf
    Wooohooo have a gr8 time

Make sure you pick Andrew Fairlie's restaurant - we were there for anniv last November... faaaaantastic food.

Happy Anniv / Happy B'day & Enjoy!

Moorf & Woz

Linda M
    quote:Originally posted by Moorf

Make sure you pick Andrew Fairlie's restaurant - we were there for anniv last November... faaaaantastic food. Moorf & Woz
    Every time we've stayed before we've always had dinner in the Strathearn restaurant. After your recommendation though we might just try Andrew Fairlie's this time We were always a bit scared to try it

Moorf
    If you're a real foodie like me then you'll love Andrew Fairlies - have you tried the Peat Inn near Cupar?? Another gr8 place and a lovely, twisty turny road to get to it

If anyone has any food-related recommendations (i.e the MacDonalds cheese shop in, errr, that place near Blairgowrie (?))then pleeeeeze let me know

Moorf

Julz
    The Kenmore Hotel!!! Plus the road up is fab!! (The cheese shop is in Rattray!)

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    The Bervie Chipper in , er, Bervie is fab, we passed it on the way to zoooooom's social, best way to drive to it is from Stonehaven on the A92, a great road.

Bonnie Scotland

Linda M
    Well Daisy's been on her little adventure Even though it didn't start off that great, just reached Stirling on the motorway and all of a sudden there was a huge bang on the windscreen. Yup, a great big stone hit the screen and now poor Daisy has a nasty crack in her screen :(:disapprove: Still at least it wasn't the paintwork or it would've dented !!! So it'll be off to the dealers next week to see what can get done
    Managed to get photos of her at the 'grand' entrance though
    Needless to say we 'ate and drank' far too much <burp>